If you are new to 90 day re-forecasts here is our tried and tested 90 day re-forecast checklist.
The first part is to look back on what actually happened, next look outside to what is happening around you and then with all that knowledge and information, re-forecast.
Here is my re-forecast checklist.
1. Sales - Did you hit targets if not why not? What were your conversion ratio's and average order values? What state is the sales pipeline?
2. The Money - Did you spend what you predicted you would and did income come in as expected. Update budget with actuals and re-forecast spend and income for next quarter. Not everything happens when you plan for it, so numbers need adjusting. What costs will change in next 90 days?
3. Products - What were best sellers and the worst? Did you achieve predicted margins? Any old or obsolete stock to clear or new products to launch?
4. Customers - Review new to existing ratios. How many customers lapsed or left? Don't forget the competition
5. Internal Review - What's working, what isn't
6. External Review - What is happening in the world around you? What is on the horizon you need to keep an eye on and what's hurtling towards you that you need to act upon?
If you have a robust plan that you've developed using the Business Planning Program then this re-forecast won't take you very long at all.
When you have the facts you can make better decisions about the next 90 days. Time to re-focus especially if some projects or work have started to drift.
Get focused and plan well every 90 days; easy.
The new version of Business Planning Program is now available. Invest £197 for a guided business planning program that builds a business plan that works.
1. Follow me on Twitter / LinkedIn and let me know the business challenges keeping you awake at night that you want to solve. Click here to email. Connect with me, The Business Planning Coach on Facebook and Instagram.
I host the Small Business Clinic on Clubhouse every Tuesday & Thursday at 8am. Drop in and ask me & my panel of experts a question.
2. Grab a copy of my book The Grown-Up Business (paperback and Kindle). Get the tools and inspiration you need to go to the next level of wealth.
3. Work with me on your growth business to overcome the blockages, hurdles & problems that are holding you back. Join the community, email me with Let’s Get Started in the subject line or book a 30 Discovery Meeting using Calendly