This weeks guest post is all about that thrilling subject of business insurance. Steve Mansfield sets out what you need to consider when renewing your business insurance.
So, your business insurance is due for renewal - what's your reaction?
1. Groan, it's a pain, what a headache...
2 Get something - anything cheaper, let's just save some money
3. I'll do it later, but then 'later' just creeps up on you and you just renew it regardless of what it offers...
STOP! This is critical - get it wrong and you'll be out of business! Get it right and you can move ahead with confidence. You should be looking forward to once again, making sure that your business insurance is correct, appropriate and adequate to cover your business against the risks.
Here's your checklist:
And, once you have renewed the policy, that is not the end of your work. Keep in touch and advise your broker or company of anything and I mean anything that changes.
1. Follow me on Twitter / LinkedIn and let me know the business challenges keeping you awake at night that you want to solve. Click here to email. Connect with me, The Business Planning Coach on Facebook and Instagram.
I host the Small Business Clinic on Clubhouse every Tuesday & Thursday at 8am. Drop in and ask me & my panel of experts a question.
2. Grab a copy of my book The Grown-Up Business (paperback and Kindle). Get the tools and inspiration you need to go to the next level of wealth.
3. Work with me on your growth business to overcome the blockages, hurdles & problems that are holding you back. Join the community, email me with Let’s Get Started in the subject line or book a 30 Discovery Meeting using Calendly