Nothing is impossible, or is it?
As we know from the film Mission Impossible, the impossible always becomes Mission Possible! Yes, there will be hitches and hiccups along the way but essentially the impossible is always solved.
In business I believe that every business can succeed, anything is possible. But this bold statement comes with two conditions.
1. You have to have a product which really does what it says on the tin. Thanks Ronseal, and
2. There must be people (customers) out there who will pay money for what you are trying to sell.
But even with these two conditions firmly in place, just opening the shop door and keeping your fingers crossed is not a great strategy, in fact it's a very risky one. You need to have a goal and a plan. Now I can hear the moans. The goal is vital and we all know why. And if you don't know where you're going you will never arrive.
Your business plan doesn't have to be pages and pages long. In my Ditch the Business Plan blog I show you that all you need to have are three pieces of paper. The key is having your thoughts clearly set out on one page supported by a great sales / cash forecast and an action plan.
You will need to have patience, determination, balls, skills, passion and a bit of luck too. Hard work and a clear focus will help you become more effective. But above all surround yourself with experts in their field and have a great support network.
Onwards and upwards!
1. Follow me on Twitter / LinkedIn and let me know the business challenges keeping you awake at night that you want to solve. Click here to email. Connect with me, The Business Planning Coach on Facebook and Instagram.
I host the Small Business Clinic on Clubhouse every Tuesday & Thursday at 8am. Drop in and ask me & my panel of experts a question.
2. Grab a copy of my book The Grown-Up Business (paperback and Kindle). Get the tools and inspiration you need to go to the next level of wealth.
3. Work with me on your growth business to overcome the blockages, hurdles & problems that are holding you back. Join the community, email me with Let’s Get Started in the subject line or book a 30 Discovery Meeting using Calendly