What is a brand manifesto?
Content refreshed June 2020
A brand manifesto is much more effective at delivering profit than the 3 separate statements we've been encouraged to develop; Mission, Vision and Values. MVV are hard to communicate and sadly, rarely understood.
So, here goes….
CoachSME Brand Manifesto
- I help business owners, who want to be helped; to make more money, by solving issues & problems rather than ignoring them.
- My primary offering is to help you become a Grown-Up Business so your business gives you everything you want it to.
- I'll share information that I consider is ‘value-adding’. My focus is on quality not quantity as well as the ‘less is more’ principle. Inappropriate or value-less communications wastes my time, and yours.
- I am a Thought Leader and Master Problem Solver who helps businesses find solutions through my
- Books, including The Grown-Up Business
- Training programs; seminars, presentations & workshops
- Coaching, mentoring, and facilitation.
- I value what I do, so I work with people who are prepared to pay for my expertise.
- I'm focused on doing the very best for my paying clients; they deserve it. Requests for coffee, free advice or to 'pick my brains’ may be graciously declined.
- I employ expert staff, out-sourcers and work solely with partners who 'get' me and who add value to both me and my clients.
- I will recommend really great people; no second best.
- I continue to strive to be the highest quality business problem solver in Kent and do whatever it takes to ensure that the quality of service is unmatched anywhere.
- I coach, mentor, write, speak, facilitate and train. I get paid from my expertise not my time.
- I help those that help themselves. I don't waste my time pushing against a closed door and I don't chase those running faster than me.
- I concentrate on my personal development to be the best I can be.
- I am a contributor not a guru.
- I strive for perfection but can accept that good is good enough.
- Not everyone understands or ‘gets’ what I do, and that's fine.
- I work with people and businesses that I want to work with. I add value; if I can't I'll find someone who can.
- Mediocre isn't good enough.
Above all as a coach and business improver, I'll give you a big return on your expectation and investment. I freely give you a 60 minute taster session and my work is backed by my 100% money back guarantee.
Be Innovative. Smile Lots. Make a Difference.
What does your manifesto say about your business? Can I help you to become a Grown-Up Business? Call me on 07885 197 364 .